Sunday, December 1st get ready to……..
- Play fun and silly games with your family and others
- Make your own take away Channukah candles with natural wax
- Attempt to win A TON of gelt and other prices in Dreidel game competitions
- Light your Channukiah with the community
- Learn from Rabbi Frank’s Dvar
- Dance and Sing to Channukah songs all evening long!
- Eat pizza and sufganiot before you start your holiday diet!
- Bond with our community in a fun filled and warm way!
If you are planning on coming, please note:
- Pizza will be $2.00/Slice (Maximum charge will be $30.00/family)
- Please RSVP TODAY to Lisa Bodziner at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of people attending AND the number of slices you want. Please RSVP if you want cheese pizza or cheese-less veggie pizza! (even if you RSVP’d yes on the e-vite please email again today!)
- Please bring your own Channukiot and candles to light as a community For questions please call Lisa at 912-659-3746
The schedule will be as follows:
- 5:00-5:15 Welcome, Meet and Greet
- 5:15-5:35 Games for children and adults
- 5:35-5:55 Candle making, crafts, dreidel competition and DIY story time
- 5:55-6:00 Dvar Torah
- 6:00-6:10 Lighting, Prayers and Songs
- 6:15-6:45 Pizza Party (cont’d crafts and dreidel competition)
- 6:45-7:00 Closing
- 7:00-7:15 Ma’ariv